What's our after-sale service policy?
1. Hojamall will not handle any further complaints from buyers regarding a disputed order that it has already given a resolution to.
2. For item(s) with quality problems, Hojamall will make only one decision: items are to be returned to the seller for repair. Exceptions: Buyer & Seller have already reached an agreement on the return and refund of the item.
For items to be returned to the seller for repair, buyer bears the shipping fee for returned items & seller will provide for re-shipping fees. Both seller and buyer should select a valid shipping method that provides speedy tracking online.
3. Hojamall.com has the right as to not handle the case on condition that the buyer fails to provide any valid evidence within 5 working days or fail to cooperate with Hojamall.
4. If the buyer clicked ‘Item Has Been Received’, or the goods have been shipped over 120 days, he/she could not open a dispute under the reason “I did not received the order, but I have completed the order.”
5. If the dispute is intentionally opened, the further disputes will be limited by Hojamall.
6. If the dispute is intentionally opened, the solution will be given under the protection to the non-defaulting party.
7. For more cases, please refer to our Escalated Case Policy.